To make a stomp rocket you will need:
1 old bicycle or buggy inner tube
1 2litre bottle
2 A4 sheets of paper
1 index card
1. Cut out the place where you blow the air into the inner tube.
2. Duct tape one end of the inner tube to the two litre bottle opening.
3. Duct tape the inner tube to one end of the pipe section as shown below.
4.Wrap one piece of A4 paper around the plastic pipe and use tape to secure.
6. Make some fins from your index card and tape them onto the base of your paper tube (rocket).
5. Draw a circle on your other piece of A4 paper.
7. Make it into a cone to cover the end of your tube by cutting to the middle of the circle and sliding the cut edges over each other.
8. Stamp on the bottle whilst holding the plastic pipe vertically.