This game is a very hard game to win, it is fun, and simple to make, even if you had never thought of it before.
If you would like to make it then you will find the instructions here:[ilink url=”https://thebraithwaites.co.uk/?p=1333″]How To Make Chima Quest[/ilink]).
The rules are:
1. Each player starts with a Life Pack with 4 lives and an empty Death Pack. When a player loses a life, he or she moves a piece of Lego from the Life Pack onto the Death Pack
2. For this game, you need an ordinary dice which you roll to find out how far you can move forward.
3. When you meet an enemy, you roll the dice twice; first for your enemy and then for yourself; whoever gets the lowest score loses.
4. If you lose the battle then you lose a life but if your enemy loses then you take him off the board and gain 50 points.
5. Enemys who have two weapons roll twice and are worth 100 points to defeat.
6. Battle Droids and other robots can only score 2 in the battle roll.
7. To get through the plants, you need to roll a 1 (ones are not that useless)
8. If your score reaches 400 during the game you earn back a life.